Suzuki MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CORPORATION ("Suzuki") warrants to the original purchaser of this Suzuki Pro Classics instrument is free from defects in material or workmanship, as follows:
- For a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase, Suzuki will either repair the defective product or will arrange for its authorized service facility to repair the defective product with no charge to the original purchaser of the product.
- If during the warranty period Suzuki determines that the defect cannot be repaired, Suzuki reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar unit or one that is reasonably equivalent.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty does not extend to band instruments physically located outside the United States.
Your new Suzuki Pro Classics instrument should be properly used and maintained. The Suzuki warranty does not apply to defects and/or damage caused by the following:
- Failure to provide reasonable, necessary, and proper maintenance and/or repair.
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extremes in temperature or humidity.
- Deterioration attributable to perspiration.
- Accidental damage to the band instrument or accidents of God.
Normal maintenance and the results of normal usage are not covered by this warranty. This includes normal wear pertaining to parts such as corks, reeds, strings, valves, ligatures, pads, felts, bows, tuning pegs, straps and case.
In order for Suzuki to provide proper warranty service, it is necessary
that the purchaser of a new Suzuki Pro Classics instrument assume certain responsibilities:
- Contact Suzuki immediately of any warranty issue upon discovery, providing a detailed description of the matter.
- Provide Suzuki with a copy of the original sales receipt, your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Permit Suzuki or an authorized agent to inspect the product and provide warranty service.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. Suzuki SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE OR QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE WARRANTY, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT Suzuki MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CORPORATION:
OR WRITE TO:
Suzuki CORPORATION, P.O. BOX 710459, Santee, CA 92072